giovedì 20 gennaio 2011

Abel Tasman Trekking - 26 Km 1 day


Abel Tasman Trekking

 
Yesterday  I did this wonderful trekking that traverses some fantastic beaches and woods. I booked the transportation at the Hostel in Nelson. 55 NZ$ to get the entrance of the park…then they take you to bark Bay by boat and from there you hike till the entrance. The girl (at the entrance) I asked told me that all this hike was 6 hours…I mean….I am sure she had no idea and maybe she has never hiked in her life :o) the trek is 25.8 Km and if you take some pictures and take e small rest to admire the landscape it’s really hard to do it in just 6 hours!!!....Yep…when I realized that, I had a “heart attack” :o) and I started to RUN!!!...


About the trekking: Total Km: 25.8 – Moving time 5 hours 14 min – Stopped time 1 hour 30 min – Moving Avg 4.9 km/h – Total Ascent 570 mt – Highest point 100 mt
My poor feet heart cause I went with the sandals…
Today relax day before the 4 days hiking from tomorrow!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento